Saturday, March 06, 2010
After the Monday chemo, we did not have to go in to the hospital at all. They decided to give him a break from blood test as well. We have had a really wonderful week. This weekend is lock down since Amaey has to go in for ARC from Tuesday.
This is the evil one but if we look at the bright side... this is the last evil one.
I will take him in on Monday for labs and I will start his oral premeds. If his labs look good we will go in on Tuesday whenever they have a bed for us.
We also found out that they have lifted the H1 N1 flu curfew which means that Arjun will be able to go and see Amaey.