Monday, March 08, 2010

Wow I have cooked up a storm

I'm so tired today. I couldn't figure out why until Amaey came in and asked for some Macaroni and cheese.
He started his premeds this morning. 1 med makes him drowsy and the other med makes him hungry.

This morning for breakfast he had pancakes and sausages with a glass of milk.
For seconds I gave him more pancakes and sausages and some raspberries.
Then the drowsiness set in and he slept from 9am to 11:30am.
Then he was hungry so I made mini idlis, edemame beans, raspberries.
I was eating linguine for lunch and he liked the smell so he took over my lunch.
After everything was done he looked up and said, can I have boiled eggs....

When we got in the car for the hospital I gave him a z-bar and later a fruit bar.

We came home and he had cheese pizza for snack and shared some of my tea.

Minestrone soup and bread for dinner.
Just made M&C and before he left the kitchen he said he was still hungry and he will come back for more food.

Wow, I cannot imagine the kind of havoc these meds must create inside him. It always amazes me.

I feel like I was on his meds... had a roller coaster day at work. I'm re-writing a class for next semester and I thought I was done with my work to find out that I need to re-think 80% of the material. As for the 2 classes I'm teaching the students are dragging their feet and submitting their assignments at the last hour. The class ended today and suddenly I have 24 assignments to check in 2 days.

I think I'm just complaining because I'm dreading the hospital stay. Every speck of my body is fighting right now.

But something wonderful happened to bring a warm fuzzy smile at the end of the day- Kids & Art got it's non-profit status. Kids & Art Foundation is a 501(c)3.

No comments: