Thursday, February 04, 2010


In the hospital for platelets transfusion. Amaey's counts are low so the choice was to wait until Monday or transfuse today. We really don't need an ER trip this weekend so we went ahead with the transfusion.

They also did an xray on his right foot. Yesterday Amaey slipped while playing and he woke up in the middle of the night with pain and he was limping today. Since chemo can affect the bones they just wanted to be on the safe side rule out a fracture. Luckily it's not. He just needs to put his feet up rest for a few days.

Rest will be good for him because he is really wiped out at the moment.

No comments: