Sunday, September 04, 2011

What a nice break

Yesterday Arjun went over to Henry's house for a block party, my day to be home so suddenly I had a lot of time to myself. I had already cooked up a storm so my fridge was full, Vicky made some amazing tamales too so no cooking to do.
So what do I do... loosen up and take it easy.
Marcela came to pick me up and we went for a foot massage, a wonderful dinner after and yogurtuille to end it all. It was so wonderful to chat and drink wine and chat and walk and enjoy ice cream, and dressing up, ofcourse.
Just as Marcela is dropping me home I get a text from Davina and then she and her friend comes to pick me up and we end up at downtown again. By this time I'm totally zen with massage and wine so I just have some decaf coffee and enjoy yet another wonderful time with two wonderful ladies.
By the time I'm home I'm feeling so good and bad, bad because I have done nothing, no laundry dishes nothing. But that's ok it was totally worth goofing off.

In the hospital Amaey spiked a fever this morning so they have scheduled a full body scan. He has been itchy too so we really need to get to the bottom of this. Hopefully we will get some results by tuesday morning. But all of this means that we are not leaving the hospital this coming week.

No comments: