Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Thank You

We want to thank all our family and friends for their love and positive wishes. We know that there are so many of them thinking and praying for Amaey. We know that everyone is sending healthy wishes our way.

Thank you for stopping by, calling, emailing. Thank you for reaching out. Thank you for being there. We can't do this without all of you.

I remember telling my sister that I have lost my faith after this. But with each passing day I realize that I can't loose my faith, faith is all I have to hang on to. My faith in myself, my family, my friends, is all I have. I truly believe that there is a higher power somewhere, I don't know what games get played and why some people have to suffer so much but I do hope that with the challenges that are thrown our way we will also be shown paths to overcome them.

When we had our first meeting with the transplant team I was left feeling like I was in a Harry Potter like maze game, whichever path we would choose would have more difficulties at the end of the bend. However, I had a silly sense of calm, a naive hope that we will get through it... how? I have no idea.

No comments: