Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Fathers Day

To all the special dads who take the time to be themselves, share their love and knowledge with their kids, laugh and joke with them, teach them to respect who they are.... Happy Fathers Day!

One dad that deserves a shout out is Apurva. We all go through journeys in our lives but what we learn and become after each journey is for future to tell. When we heard about Amaey's relapse I didn't think I could have kept going. I did not have any energy left in me. I had taken the job of the primary caregiver but I felt like I had used myself up. Apurva on the other hand was just there, he was there 100% as a dad, as a cook, as a coach, as a teacher, as a joker, and as a worrier. He evolved into this person, a dad with his head tight over his shoulders.

Happy Fathers Day to all dads!

No comments: