Thursday, July 21, 2011

Day -5

Radiation 3 times and today we decided to make the 7 mins fly by. We decided to sing to Amaey while he was being beamed. The transport nurse that walked us there was Mary so we had her sing first and she was such a sport, she sang Mary had a little lamb. Swati hummed some awesome tunes, and we sang Christmas carols, yup Christmas in July. Before we knew his 7 mins were up.
He wore his mask, hoped on his ivy pole and zoomed his way back to his room.

Apurva took Amaey for the 3:30 xrt and told me that one of the xrt techs made a rap for Amaey, he has taped it and I will post it when I have some time.

Gabriel stopped by with Davina and Arjun, Swati, and I took a break. We went to the Lego store and then to chevy's for dinner.
Apurva said that Amaey had a blast with Gabe and when I called at 10, he was fast asleep.

No comments: