Friday, July 22, 2011

Rudolfo's rap

Go Amaey go amae it's your b'day it's your b'day
We gonna show them how we do it our way
Keep still like a statue please don't move
It's only seven minutes in that booth
I'm rapping for you in this groove
What's 9 times 9 I think its 81
Six more minutes and then we are done
I know I can't sing but I can rap
Right now it's the front side and then the back
A few more minutes and then it's a wrap
So don't move stay still let's chill I said please
You're on the camera so smile and say cheese
There's plenty of fish in the sea and you're the only one we catch and see
After this is done we can rest and go to sleep
Close our eyes and count some sheep
I know you are tired and so are we
Then when this is all done nap time please
Achoo excuse me but I did not sneeze
I'm tired of this I want my PS3
What's your game anything will do
Let's play some games me and you
We can watch a movie on the iPad
Don't get mad get glad
Or play some apps that nobody has
We are all so happy all of us hear
To help you Amaey have no fear
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AMAEY! We are rooting for you from the sidelines, and praying for your quick and complete recovery. You inspire us with your courage and perseverance.

With great admiration,
The Vedati Family